The Pope John XXIII Endowment Fund, Inc. (Endowment Fund), founded on February 15, 1985, is a recognized 501(c)(3) organization. While its assets are legally separate from Pope John XXIII High School, under the independent control of the Board of Trustees, the clear intent and purpose of the Endowment Fund is to solicit donations, administer the investments and provide long-term security of Pope John XXIII High School. The Board of Trustees of the Endowment Fund holds regular meetings in which it discusses and takes definitive action in:
- Ways it can provide financial support for Students attending Pope John XXIII High School.
- Ways it can support the Faculty of Pope John XXIII High School.
- Ways it can provide for: Structures, Land, and Maintenance of the facilities for the benefit of Pope John XXIII High School.
- Ways it can provide for current and future fundraising campaigns in an effort to increase the size of the Endowment Fund.
- Ways it can effectively monitor, manage, and distribute assets for the above-mentioned goals.
The Board of Trustees is an important force as it continues to formulate the strategic vision to aim for and reach excellence each school year.
- May 12, 2023 | Thank you For Your Support!
Many thanks to our event chairs Marla Ranieri Pituch and PJ Wiebel and all their volunteers for making our Family Bingo Night at Perona Farms a success! We are fortunate to have so much support from the Academy administration, faculty, families and students. Thanks to our Endowment Board of Trustees who generously donated to our live and silent auctions. Thank you to Fr. Walter Jenkins, the Catholic Academy of Sussex County president, for your support and contributions. It was a truly fun and special night!
Regional High School | Grades 8 through 12
- 28 Andover Road
Sparta, New Jersey 07871